A Cheerio String
Cheerios on a string
As this has to be the most simplest of all activities. I choose to post the cheerio string because it’s an inexpensive decorating idea that actually looks nice on the tree. (oh and their fun to eat while you are stringing them. )
- yarn (as long as you like)
- a big box or bag of Cheerios( or any cereal with a whole in the middle. Fruitloops works too and looks nice.)
- crotchet hook (or anything to use to string the cereal)
- Tie a loop around the hook of the crochet needle with the yarn.
- Turn the needle over so the button is the side that you stick the cheerio over and the hook will keep the yarn in place.
- Slide your Cheerios on and HAVE FUN!!!!!